Google me. The vast majority of the geeky results appear to be me, and none of the non-geek ones.
The obligatory resume / CV
From the judging-a-book-by-its-cover department, see my mugshots
There is blog content.
- Top for Linux (2014)
- I wrote the first version of top for Linux in 1991.
These are very old but somehow still popular:
Some software that is my fault that I still maintain:
- Another Python SQLite Wrapper. This is a tight binding to SQLite and is not compatible with DBAPI.
Some software handed off to others:
- JIA Mini Python (2013)
- Implementation of a useful subset of Python in Java and Objective C, primarily intended for mobile apps.
- Dotamatic (2004)
- A program that allows you to print out images across many sheets of paper, using a variety of styles for the pixels. It was inspired by The Rasterbator (which has only one style).
- UML Builder (2003)
- A tool for installing common Linux distributions for use with user mode linux.
- mod SKAS 3 (2002)
- A kernel patch that speeds up User Mode Linux considerably ported to being a module. Use at your own risk! This is now very obsolete.